Video slot manufacturers unveil new games every month. In India, casino operators only partner with trusted brands.
What you need to know about slots releases
Modern online casino providers differ in many ways. Gamblers get slots with different jackpots, interesting bonus options, and high multipliers. Players explore these features in the payout tables.
Providers also organize tournaments. For slot developers, India is a key market today. Hence, the providers try to attract attention through generous promotions.
The coolest online casino slot providers
Each casino software developer has its vision for slot machines. Some providers focus on the frequency of winning combinations, others on visual design and plot, and others on bonuses and their size. New slots appear daily in the lobby of gambling operators, delighting users with innovative features and unique gameplay. Online casinos work directly with dozens of software manufacturers, but some developers deserve special attention. Below are five popular gaming software providers.
What to look for when choosing a software developer
Providers get a percentage of the casino’s profits from each spin made by users. The profits of software creators amount to billions of dollars. Some companies are focused on their earnings, while others are customer-oriented. When choosing a provider, you should pay attention to the following indicators:
- the reputation of the company based on the feedback from the players;
- the existence of a license to operate;
- the variety of gaming products;
- special features – gameplay, unique bonus symbols, innovations;
- the simplicity of interface and gameplay.
Each developer dictates its terms of play, but there are some general rules. Slots differ in basic characteristics – payoff and volatility – which you should pay attention to first.
Five popular developers
The production of slot machines is a popular occupation among IT companies. Virtually every country has one or more providers. A large part of the global market is shared by several developers. The list shows the most famous of them:
- NetEnt. About 20 years of successful work in the market. Produce slots with high returns, with a maximum rate – of 98.86%. A provider contracted to use characters from Warner Bros. cartoons in their products.
- Playson. A young company that gives new life to classic slots. It also creates slot machines with elaborate storylines. One of the most striking products is Down the Pub, which combines spins with a variety of mini-games.
- Microgaming. The oldest manufacturer operating in the market since 1994. There are many products with progressive jackpots and high volatility. Microgaming has paid out more than $1 billion in total to customers, including the biggest Mega Moolah jackpot in industry history.
- Endorphina. The Czech startup emphasizes the visual component. In the provider’s piggy bank there are 3d slots with bright graphics. Some machines are actively used by high rollers. All machines are adapted to smartphone screens.
- Booongo. Ukrainian company makes products with low volatility. In some slots, there is an opportunity to purchase bonus levels for money.
There are other worthy providers in online casinos apart from the ones mentioned above. Customers choose slots based on their preferences and expectations.