Top 7 Best Graphics Cards Under 20000 In India – Updated List
To experience seamless gaming performance, you’ll need graphic cards that are capable of handling high-quality games for long and continuous gaming hours. These graphic cards are capable of handling heavy gaming software and are one of the very reasons we experience amazing graphics without lag.
The gaming industry has come a long way. The evolution of gaming has been absolutely astounding. In recent years, we’ve witnessed some of the best games in terms of graphics, design, function and more.
Well, gaming companies for sure have been making efforts to make our gaming experience better. Well, there will always be better games, but the question is whether your device is capable of supporting such quality games.
Let’s take a deep dive into the very details of graphic cards that help you understand the features, design, architecture, construction, capacities and more.
Graphics are one of the most important things when it comes to the gaming experience, and hence, we present to you the best graphic cards under 20000 in India.
List of Top 7 Best Graphics Cards Under 20000 in India
|Best Graphic card 20k List
|1. MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5
|Buy Now on Amazon
|2. MSI RX 580 Gaming X 8G Radeon RX 580 GDDR5
|Buy Now on Amazon
|3. Zotac GeForce GTX 1050 Ti OC Edition
|Buy Now on Amazon
|4. ZOTAC Gaming GeForce GTX 1660Ti Twin Fan 6GB GDDR6
|Buy Now on Amazon
|5. ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1650 Super Twin Fan 4GB GDDR6
|Buy Now on Amazon
|6. GIGABYTE Radeon RX 5500 XT OC 8G GDDR6
|Buy Now on Amazon
|7. Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1660 Super Gaming OC 6G GDDR6
|Buy Now on Amazon
1. MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5
MSI GeForce GTX 1060 makes it to the top of the list when it comes to the best graphic cards. To maintain the temperature levels this graphics card comes with TORX 2.0 Fan technology that generates 22% more air pressure.
The best part about it is that it doesn’t generate any kind of noise and maintains heat levels effectively. Supported with double bearings, these fans are super smooth and long-lasting.
One of the best features of this card is that it offers you customized LED controls. This feature basically allows you to control the lighting, color, LED settings, music and much more through the MSI gaming app.
The graphic card comes with a video memory of 6GB supporting resolutions up to 7680×4320 and has the capacity to display over 4 monitors. Rated at 400w, this device is said to consume power with 120watts.
Overall, the MSI GeForce GTX 1060 has been designed very carefully stressing the details. It has one of the best thermal designs. It comes with an 8mm thick copper pipe to maximize heat transfer.
- GPU Architecture: The GTX 1060 is based on the NVIDIA Pascal architecture, providing efficient performance and power consumption.
- CUDA Cores: It features 1280 CUDA cores, which are parallel processing units that handle the graphics rendering tasks.
- Memory: The card comes with 6GB of GDDR5 video memory, providing a good balance of performance for gaming and multimedia applications.
- Memory Interface: The memory operates on a 192-bit wide interface, allowing for sufficient bandwidth to handle high-resolution textures and complex graphics.
- Clock Speeds: It typically has base and boost clock speeds, enhancing its performance during demanding tasks. The actual clock speeds may vary based on the specific model and manufacturer.
- VR-Ready: The GTX 1060 is designed to meet the requirements for virtual reality (VR) gaming, providing a smooth and immersive experience.
- Connectivity: It supports multiple display outputs, commonly including DisplayPort, HDMI, and DVI ports, allowing for flexible connectivity to various display devices.
- DirectX and OpenGL Support: The graphics card supports the latest versions of DirectX and OpenGL, ensuring compatibility with a wide range of games and applications.
- NVIDIA Technologies: It incorporates various NVIDIA technologies, such as NVIDIA G-SYNC for smoother gaming, NVIDIA Ansel for in-game photography, and others that enhance the overall gaming experience.
- Power Requirements: The GTX 1060 typically has moderate power requirements, making it suitable for a wide range of systems without the need for a high-end power supply.
- Cooling Solution: MSI, being a reputable manufacturer, often includes custom cooling solutions in their graphics cards to ensure optimal temperature management and quieter operation.
- Form Factor: The physical size and design of the card may vary, with some models featuring compact designs suitable for smaller form factor systems.
2. MSI RX 580 Gaming X 8G Radeon RX 580 GDDR5
This graphic card by MSI is one of the best out there in the market. This graphic card comes with steeper curved fan blades that accelerate the air flow. These fan blades help in keeping the system cool.
The MSI RX 580 comes with a GDDR5 8 GB ram and the gamers. The switch between modes controlling the boost clock and memory frequency that ranges from 1340/8000 in silent mode to 1393/8100 in OC Mode.
One of the very interesting features about this graphic card is that it comes with a heat sink that absorbs heat and optimizes the fans capacity to keep system temperature maintained. The smooth heat pipes are brilliantly designed with 8mm thick copper heat pipes making it one of the best thermal designs.
On top of everything, it has some very cool LED effects which you may control through the MSI gaming app. Overall, it is one of the best graphic cards to consider.
- GPU Architecture: The RX 580 is based on the AMD Polaris architecture, delivering a balance of performance and power efficiency.
- VR-Ready Performance: The RX 580 Gaming X 8G is designed to provide a smooth virtual reality (VR) gaming experience, meeting the performance requirements for VR content.
- 8GB GDDR5 Memory: With 8GB of GDDR5 video memory, the card is well-equipped to handle demanding gaming scenarios and high-resolution textures, contributing to an improved gaming experience.
- Twin Frozr VI Cooling Technology: MSI’s Twin Frozr VI cooling solution is known for its efficient heat dissipation. It features dual fans and advanced thermal design to keep the GPU temperatures in check, allowing for optimal performance and quieter operation.
- RGB Lighting and Mystic Light Sync: The card is likely to feature customizable RGB lighting, allowing users to personalize the look of their system. Mystic Light Sync technology enables synchronization with other compatible components for a cohesive lighting setup.
3. Zotac GeForce GTX 1050 Ti OC Edition
Zotac is one of the known brands when it comes to developing products around gaming. One such amazing product is this GeForce GTX 1050 Ti OC Edition. Designed very smartly for the optimal gaming experience, this is one of the best graphic cards out there.
It comes with 4GB GDDR5 RAM and operates on the NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050Ti Graphic Coprocessor. Rated at 75 watts, it is one of the lowest power-consuming devices but has an extraordinary clock speed of 7000MHz.
Loaded with innovative gaming technology, this graphic card makes your gaming experience much better. The reviews and ratings also suggest that it is certainly one of the best graphic cards that one can find.
- GPU Architecture: The GTX 1050 Ti is based on the NVIDIA Pascal architecture, offering good performance efficiency and power optimization for budget-oriented systems.
- CUDA Cores: It features 768 CUDA cores, which are parallel processing units responsible for handling graphics rendering tasks.
- Memory: The card is equipped with 4GB of GDDR5 video memory, providing sufficient capacity for gaming and multimedia applications at lower resolutions.
- Memory Interface: The memory operates on a 128-bit wide interface, balancing performance and affordability for entry-level gaming.
- Clock Speeds: The card comes with base and boost clock speeds, providing reasonable performance for its intended market. Actual clock speeds may vary based on the specific model and manufacturer.
- VR-Ready: While not as powerful as high-end GPUs, the GTX 1050 Ti is VR-ready, allowing users to experience virtual reality content on compatible devices.
- Connectivity: It typically supports multiple display outputs, including DisplayPort, HDMI, and DVI ports, ensuring compatibility with various display devices.
- DirectX and OpenGL Support: The graphics card is compatible with the latest versions of DirectX and OpenGL, ensuring broad support for games and applications.
- NVIDIA Technologies: It may incorporate some NVIDIA technologies, such as NVIDIA G-SYNC for smoother gaming experiences, depending on the specific model.
- Power Requirements: The GTX 1050 Ti is known for its low power consumption, making it suitable for systems with limited power supply capabilities.
- Cooling Solution: Zotac, like other manufacturers, often provides custom cooling solutions to manage temperatures effectively and maintain quieter operation.
- Form Factor: The physical size and design of the card can vary, with some models featuring compact designs suitable for smaller form factor systems.
4. ZOTAC Gaming GeForce GTX 1660Ti Twin Fan 6GB GDDR6
Zotac GeForce GTX 1660 Ti makes it to the 4th in the list of best graphic cards for better gaming experience. It certainly has the capacity to handle heavy games with utter smoothness. It comes with 1536 CUDA cores, and operates across a 192-bit wide bus interface with memory clock speed of 12 Gbps.
This powerful graphic card by Zotac Gaming GeForce can support Engine boost speed upto 1770 MHz. The thermal design of the graphics card is quite amazing and the curved fan blades maintain the cooling levels pretty well.
The NVIDIA Turing architecture brings you the best gaming performance. It supports a 4k display with 3x display ports and also comes with 1 HDMI 2.0b. This was little from a lot about the Zotac Gaming Geforce GTX 1660ti.
This response for this product has been amazing, and it is quite well accepted by the gaming community. You may consider buying it if you’re in search of a powerful graphic card.
- GPU Architecture: The GTX 1660 Ti is based on the NVIDIA Turing architecture, providing a good balance of performance and power efficiency for mid-range gaming systems.
- 6GB GDDR6 Memory: The card is equipped with 6GB of GDDR6 video memory, offering fast and efficient memory performance for gaming and multimedia applications.
- Twin Fan Cooling Solution: The dual-fan cooling solution helps maintain optimal temperatures during intense gaming sessions. It enhances heat dissipation, contributing to stable performance and potentially quieter operation.
- DirectX 12 and OpenGL 4.5 Support: The graphics card supports the latest versions of DirectX and OpenGL, ensuring compatibility with a wide range of games and applications.
- Compact Form Factor: ZOTAC’s graphics cards often come in compact designs, making them suitable for smaller form factor systems where space is a consideration.
5. ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1650 Super Twin Fan 4GB GDDR6
It’s not surprising at all to find multiple Zotac products when it comes to the most powerful graphic cards under INR 20,000. This one comes with 4GB GDDR6 RAM and a 1650 GTX graphic processor.
The super twin fan remains one of the highlighting features of this graphic card by Zotac that supports 128-bit super compact gaming graphics. The design and architecture of this graphic card is structured very finely to bring an optimal gaming experience.
The Zotac GTX 1650 has an amazing memory speed of 1725MHz. The thermal design, twin fans and graphic processor remain one of the highlights of this product making it one of the best among the other graphic cards mentioned.
Overall, we can conclude that it is one of the finest graphic cards by Zotac. It comes at a reasonable price considering the kind of features it offers, moreover, it has been absolutely loved by the games.
Since the reviews and ratings are great, we can reach the conclusion that it is one of the very potential options to consider when it comes to the best graphic card under Rs 20,000.
- GPU Architecture: The GTX 1650 Super is based on the NVIDIA Turing architecture, delivering improved performance and energy efficiency compared to its predecessors.
- 4GB GDDR6 Memory: Equipped with 4GB of GDDR6 video memory, the card provides fast and efficient memory performance for gaming and multimedia applications.
- Twin Fan Cooling Solution: The dual-fan cooling system helps regulate temperatures during demanding tasks, ensuring stable performance and potentially reducing noise levels for a quieter gaming experience.
- Compact Form Factor: ZOTAC graphics cards often come in compact designs, making them suitable for smaller form factor systems or builds with space constraints.
- DirectX 12 and OpenGL 4.6 Support: The graphics card supports the latest versions of DirectX and OpenGL, ensuring broad compatibility with modern games and applications.
6. GIGABYTE Radeon RX 5500 XT OC 8G GDDR6
GIGABYTE is a renowned brand when it comes to developing products around gaming. It comes with an AMD Radeon RX 580 that makes it more powerful and capable of handling high-quality games.
It has an 8GB GDDR6 128-Bit RAM for optimal performance. The GIGABYTE Radeon RX 5500 is rated at 450 watts and weighs about 900g which is considered the average weight for any graphic card with such powerful abilities.
The ratings and reviews of this graphic card suggest that the performance so far has been quite impressive with no heating or noise issues. So, if you’re looking for any such powerful graphic card, consider going through the details of this beast.
- GPU Architecture: The RX 5500 XT is based on the AMD RDNA architecture, offering a good balance of performance and power efficiency for mid-range gaming.
- 8GB GDDR6 Memory: With 8GB of GDDR6 video memory, the card provides ample capacity for handling modern gaming workloads and high-resolution textures.
- Overclocked Performance (OC): The “OC” in the product name suggests that this variant comes with factory overclocked settings, potentially providing enhanced gaming performance out of the box.
- WindForce 2X Cooling System: GIGABYTE’s WindForce 2X cooling solution typically features dual fans and a custom heatsink design to efficiently dissipate heat and keep the GPU temperatures in check during gaming sessions.
- DirectX 12 and OpenGL 4.6 Support: The graphics card supports the latest versions of DirectX and OpenGL, ensuring compatibility with a wide range of modern games and applications.
7. Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1660 Super Gaming OC 6G GDDR6
Last but not the least, GIGABYTE Geforce GTX 1660 is also one of the best graphic cards so far. Comes with a 6GB GDDR6 192-bit RAM making it very durable towards heavy gaming software.
Its 3x wind force fans keep the system temperature maintained even after long and continuous hours of gaming. Supported by NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 super powerful Graphics Coprocessor.
One of the highlighting features of this graphic processor by GIGABYTE is that it is rated at just 125watts which is pretty less for a system this powerful making it one of the most efficient graphic cards delivering outstanding performance at such less power consumption.
Overall, it is a great option to consider. Apart from the features mentioned, the audience response has also been quite appealing making this product one of the very potential options to consider while buying a graphic card under Rs 20,000.
Consider browsing through the details if you’re looking for such a powerful graphic card for making your gaming experience better.
- GPU Architecture: The GTX 1660 Super is based on the NVIDIA Turing architecture, offering a good balance of performance and efficiency for mid-range gaming systems.
- 6GB GDDR6 Memory: Equipped with 6GB of GDDR6 video memory, the card delivers high-speed and efficient memory performance for gaming and multimedia applications.
- WindForce 3X Cooling System: Gigabyte’s WindForce 3X cooling solution typically features three custom-designed fans and a unique cooling fin array to effectively dissipate heat, maintaining optimal temperatures during extended gaming sessions.
- Overclocked Performance (OC): The “Gaming OC” in the product name suggests that this variant comes with factory overclocked settings, providing improved gaming performance compared to reference models.
- RGB Fusion 2.0 Lighting: Gigabyte’s RGB Fusion 2.0 allows users to customize the card’s RGB lighting, syncing it with other compatible components for a cohesive and personalized gaming setup.
When searching for the best graphics cards under 20,000 INR, it’s essential to consider various factors to ensure that the chosen card aligns with your gaming or productivity needs. Here’s a comprehensive buying guide to help you make an informed decision.
- Performance and Purpose: Understand your requirements – whether you’re a gamer, content creator, or simply need a graphics boost for general computing tasks. Different tasks demand varying levels of GPU performance, so choose a card that best suits your intended use.
- GPU Architecture: Keep an eye on the GPU architecture. Modern architectures, such as NVIDIA’s Turing or AMD’s RDNA, offer improved performance and energy efficiency. Ensure compatibility with the latest technologies for a more future-proof investment.
- Memory Capacity and Type: Graphics cards come with different VRAM capacities. For a budget under 20,000 INR, you can find cards with 4GB to 6GB of GDDR5 or GDDR6 memory. Opt for higher capacities if you plan on gaming at higher resolutions or dealing with large datasets in content creation.
- Clock Speeds and Overclocking: Check the base and boost clock speeds of the graphics card. Some cards may come with factory overclocking for enhanced performance. If you’re comfortable with manual adjustments, consider a card with good overclocking potential.
- Cooling Solutions: Efficient cooling is crucial for maintaining optimal performance and longevity. Look for cards with advanced cooling solutions, such as multiple fans or custom heatsinks. Brands like MSI, Gigabyte, and ASUS often incorporate proprietary cooling technologies.
- Connectivity and Ports: Ensure the card has the necessary ports for your display setup. Common ports include HDMI, DisplayPort, and DVI. Additionally, check for compatibility with technologies like G-Sync or FreeSync for smoother gameplay.
- Brand Reputation and Warranty: Stick to reputable brands with a history of producing reliable graphics cards. Check customer reviews and ratings for insights into the real-world performance and durability. Also, consider warranty policies to protect your investment.
- Power Requirements: Verify the power requirements of the graphics card and ensure your power supply unit (PSU) can handle it. Some GPUs may require additional power connectors, so check your system’s compatibility.
By carefully considering these factors, you can narrow down your options and find the best graphics card under 20,000 INR that perfectly suits your computing needs. Always stay informed about the latest models and technologies to make the most out of your budget.
These were some of the best graphic cards that you can consider if you are one of those gaming lovers. Make your gaming setup more powerful and able to handle such heavy gaming software with the finest quality graphic cards designed and engineered for an optimal gaming experience.
Considering the features and highlights of the mentioned graphic cards, the prices are very reasonable and on top of everything these products have been absolutely loved by the gaming audience.
The feedback and ratings of these graphic cards are very amazing and based on the response from the audience, the mentioned were some of the best graphic cards that you can find under Rs 20,000.
This was little from a lot about the best graphic cards under INR 20,000. The list contains some of the best graphic cards with an astounding capacity to support heavy games and hence if you’re a gaming geek looking for the best graphic cards, consider browsing through these and find the best one for you.
- Complex Tax Ramifications for Bitcoin Investors - 4 March 2024
- Elevate Your Gaming With Melbet Live Casino - 29 February 2024
- Mastering Aviator: A How-To of The Ultimate Casino Game - 28 February 2024