The 5 Best Home Remedies To Grow Hair On Forehead Quickly
As pollution is alarming in cities and due to hectic lifestyle many of you do not pay attention to the forehead which starts looking broader meaning that the hairs having starting falling and it may worsen if you don’t pay much attention to it. The reason behind this situation can b genetic also or it can be massive use of harsh shampoos , not paying attention and even medical issues can even cause this situation. In case if you start facing this situation then immediately start consuming protein, iron in your daily routine and try to be gentle with your hair as the hair follicles could have become tender so try some of these tips and mask which could again help in regaining hair on forehead. below is list of 5 best home remedies to grow hair on forehead quickly
Here is list of the 5 Home Remedies To Grow Hair On Forehead Quickly
- 1. Aloe Vera
- 2. Yogurt Mask
- 3. Pack of egg, Olive Oil and Honey
- 4. Amla
- 5. Onion Juice
1. Aloe Vera
This magical plant has tons if benefits which many people are not aware and it gels can repair the dead skin cells of the scalp and slowly helps hair growth on forehead also. The gel reduces sebum or oil which is there in forehead which when mixes with dirt blocks the pores and stops hair growth. Regular application reduces excess oil and stimulates hair growth and even control dandruff.
- You can apply directly the gel on forehead or make a mix with gel and curd and leaves it till it gets dry and then gently wash with mid shampoo.
- For good results use it on weekly basis and see the magic happening.
2. Yogurt Mask
Yogurt is a natural moisturizer ingredient which filled with vitamins and fatty acids which boost hair growth on forehead. Yogurt balances the pH levels, control hair fall by improving the scalp condition as well and minimizes the obstruction of hair growth.
- One ripe banana mashed in a bowl , one tablespoon yogurt, three teaspoon honey and one teaspoon on lemon juice.
- Add all the ingredients in the bowl and mix t well so that no lumps are there and apply for half an hour, then cleanse with mild shampoo.
- If possible apply twice a week and slowly hairs start growing.
3. Pack of egg, Olive Oil and Honey
Egg whites have loads of protein, zinc, iodine, sulphur and many more minerals. Honey rejuvenates dry, damaged hair and thus natural humectants strengthen the hair follicles and promoted hair growth. Olive oil produces DHT hormones and its application reduces the damage caused by artificial and harmful products.
- Take two Egg white and leave the yolk, two tablespoon honey, and three tablespoon olive oil.
- Mix the till the egg white dissolves with honey and olive oil.
- Apply on the forehead and scalp leave for half an hour and cleanse it mild shampoo.
- Apply Weekly and see the Magic Happening.
It’s also well known as Gooseberry and it promotes hair growth without any hard work involved in it. It is loaded with antioxidant, vitamin c, strengthens the hair follicles and stimulates the growth of hair growth on forehead.
- Crush the 2-3 Amla in a mixer and extract the juice.
- Add two teaspoon of Amla juice and same quantity lemon juice mix it well and apply on the forehead in circular motion and leave for 2-3 hours.
- As it juices it won’t be stick and rinse off with mild conditioner.
- Apply regularly and see the hair growth.
5. Onion Juice
Apart from adding taste to your cuisine it helps in hair growth also as its rich in sulphur and lessens breakage and thinning of hair. It nourishes the hair follicles and regains the lost nutrients to scalp as well to forehead also and even helps to fight the infections of the scalp. It improves the blood circulation of the forehead opening the path of hair growth.
- Take three onions chopped and grind in a mixer and extract the juice from it.
- Similarly grind 20 -12 fresh curry leaves in a grinder and empty in a bowl.
- Add two tablespoon onion juice to mix and apply on forehead and entire scalp.
- Leave it for an hour or two and then wash it mild shampoo.
- Apply weekly once or twice and see the hair growth in passage of time.