Benefits of Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan
Get a Professional Career as a Doctor to Study MBBS in Kazakhstan
The country, Kazakhstan is a famous and most demanding country for the course for MBBS among Indian students. With their childhood dream, several students become a well-known specialist and get the best in the profession. Dreaming big is good but the path for each thought is not generally basic, but MBBS education offers an equal experience to students. The applicants get a degree and the study is for five years if they qualify with good marks and university. If you plan to study MBBS in Kazakhstan as a professional doctor, the correct choice is to get admission to the best medical universities in Kazakhstan.
The Republic of Kazakhstan has developed into medical universities, MBBS admission to Kazakhstan medical college has become another objective for Indian students. We are the fastest developing training specialist and have set up several Indian students for MBBS in Kazakhstan. About 5000 Indian students studying at the medical university of Kazakhstan are approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
Few students from Kazakhstan’s medical university, who want to have an MBBS degree in Kazakhstan. There is a greater share for admission to medical university in Kazakhstan so that for following studies, the degree of equable MBBS in Kazakhstan can be accomplished at a nominal rate and a single norm.
- For Indian students and foreign students facility of food and hostel are also available in Kazakhstan.
- The medium of guidance is used as the English language to avoid any type of obstacles of the English language on the college campus.
- Kazakhstan’s best medical college gives many opportunities for medical practice infamous medical clinics to ensure that students feel better practical before they proceed to practice their own business.
- It is a very safe country. For studying MBBS in Kazakhstan parents feel free and not worry for their children about the safeguard measures.
- Several students have been planning to do the MBBS in Abroad and more than 1800 students take admission every year in Kazakhstan.
Read also:- Benefits of Doing an MBBS in Soochow University
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Kazakhstan
- The candidate should have scored at least 50% in the 12th standard.
- SC (Scheduled Caste) or ST (Scheduled Tribes) or OBC (Other Backward Class) should have scored at least 40% in the same subjects.
- In Kazakhstan, medical college private students can take admission.
- Some document that is required before enrolling for Kazakhstan MBBS is mark sheets of 10th and 12th class, birth certificates; 6 months bank statement, passport size pictures, valid visa, and passport.
Top Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan
Kazakhstan has over 13 reputed and glows like accredited medical universities for all international students. Kazakhstan has a key component of MBBS that the duration of the course is five years.
1. Al-Farabi Kazakh National University (KazGU or KazNU)
The Al-Farabi Kazakh National University (KazGU or KazNU) is set up in the year 1930 and it is recognized by the WHO (World Health Organization) and the NMC (National Medical Commission). The duration of this course is 5 + 1 year and the eligibility criteria of this college are 50% marks in 12th standard, NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) score.
2. Karaganda State Medical University (KSMU)
The Karaganda State Medical University (KSMU) is set up in the year 1950 and the language of study is the English language. It is approved by NMC (National Medical Commission), WHO (World Health Organization). There is 11 department of the course like Oncology, Anatomy, Internal disease, Histology and many more.
3. West Kazakhstan State Medical Academy (WKSMA)
The West Kazakhstan State Medical Academy (WKSMA) is established in the year 1957 and it provides good medical facilities to the students. An innovative method, the execution of current innovation helps them with accomplishing a higher situation in world rankings.
- How to Select a University to Study MBBS in Russia? - 8 May 2021
- Benefits of Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan - 29 April 2021
- 17 Most Beautiful Historical Places to Visit in Delhi, India - 8 April 2021